The apartment DD3343 is on the ground floor of a typical a typical historic Venetian house built in the XIX century. Now restored, DD3343 has the typical intimacy belonging to ancient popular Venetian interiors, with a contemporary touch and without neglecting comfort.
The entrance to the apartment is exclusive and you reach its inside without stairs. The dining room of 35 square meters is characterized by two ancient screens reused as sliding doors giving access to two bedrooms. The kitchen is housed in an adjacent open space connected to the living room where you will find all needed modern appliances to cook your meals. The bathroom is rather small, nevertheless comfortable, covered with Bisazza mosaic and old beams on the ceiling like in the rest apartment.
- Size: 807 ft2 (75 m2)
- Accommodates: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check In: 2:00 pm
- Check Out: 10:00 am
- Country: Italy
- City: Venice
- Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
- Apartment rates range from € 90,00 to € 135,00 per night / from € 500,00 to € 700,00 per week
- The final cleaning fee is € 50,00
- Security Deposit: € 200
FAQ & Rules
- Arrival: between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm (arrival from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm: 35 euro extra)
- Departure: 10:00 am.
- Turist tax / tassa di soggiorno: 1,5 euro per person per day for the first 5 days (the collected funds will help the City improve the quality of the tourist services and finance works aimed at maintaining, using and salvaging the city’s cultural and architectural heritage)
- Baby cot: free, but ordered on request
- Extra cleaning: 70 EURO
- Extra linen/towels: 40 EURO per set
- Electrical appliances: TV color 32’’, dish washing machine, cloth washing machine, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, heater.
- Free internet WiFi
- No smoking
- No parties
- Respect the hours of silence