DD 3343 overlooks a typical Venetian square just behind the famous Campo Santa Margherita, one of the liveliest spots of the city.
How to get
- From the Airport Marco Polo in Venice, take the bus n. 5 to Piazzale Roma (http://www.actv.it/ifyouarriveatmarcopoloairport)
- From the Airport Canova in Treviso, take the bus ATVO to Venezia (http://www.atvo.it/index.php?lang=en&area=23&menuid=23)
- In order to get to Campo Santa Margherita from Piazzale Roma car parking, just walk along the waterfront of Rio Novo towards Accademia (about 10-minute walk)
- To get from Santa Lucia train station just go out, turn right and cross the Bridge of the Constitution or Calatrava’s bridge (about 5-minute walk), then follows as above
- The closest vaporetto stops to Campo Santa Margherita are “Ca’ Rezzonico” (line 1), “Piazzale Roma” (lines 1-2-4.1-4.2-5.1-5.2) and “S. Basilio” (line 6). From the S. Basilio’s stop to the apartment (about 10-minute walk), there are no bridge to cross!
Look at the map below to know the most important ways to/from DD 3343!